Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers. The mild flavor of spinach makes it wonderfully adaptable to sizzling garlic and spice from the crushed red pepper. For fullest flavor, cook spinach only until it begins to turn limp. Sautéed spinach can be made in a snap and pairs perfectly with almost every protein.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Shred spinach and cook in dry skillet until wilted (about two minutes), transfer to plate. Cook garlic and pepper for one minute. You can cook Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers
- Prepare 1 of lg bag fresh spinach.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Add spinach, red pepper, salt and pepper. In a large pot, heat the olive oil. This Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Baby Spinach and Red Pepper is so delicious, so quick, and so easy! Sautéed chicken breasts in a garlicky, parmesan cream sauce studded with sundried tomato, red pepper, and baby spinach.
Garlicky Spinach with Red Peppers step by step
- Cut pepper into strips and then cut strips in half. Next smash garlic cloves and roughly chop..
- Heat large skillet with olive oil. Sauté the pepper pieces for a couple minutes. Start adding the spinach a little at a time as it cooks down..
- Once all the spinach is in the skillet add the garlic, salt and pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir and toss spinach as garlic cooks. Once done remove to bowl leaving extra liquid in pan. Enjoy!.
This is one quick weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. This baby kale recipe is for you dedicated kale lovers. It's earthy, strong flavored, peppery and just so…. kale-like! With garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, the flavors of this veggie side dish will definitely stay with you for a while. In a medium saucepan, bring the water, salt, tarragon, mustard powder and black pepper to a boil and slowly whisk in cornmeal.Vegetables