Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs. Deviled eggs with the addition of savory bacon, delicious Cheddar and spicy jalapeno." Save to favorites. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in minced jalapeno, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, and mustard.
Get the recipe for Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs at http In this video you'll see how to make deviled eggs, but not your traditional eggs. Jalapenos, bacon and cheddar turn even the most innocent dish into a sinful savory one. I created this recipe a few years ago when I was craving something different to do with hard-boiled eggs. You can cook Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need 2 of jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of hungarian paprika for garnish.
Three of my favorite foods—bacon, eggs and cheese—come together in these deviled eggs. Halve eggs lengthwise, then spoon out yolks into a small bowl and place whites on a serving platter. Using a fork, mash yolks, then stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon, cheddar, mustard, and jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Deviled eggs stuffed with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and jalapeño pepper make a delicious keto appetiser.
Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs step by step
- Place eggs in cold water to cover. Place on high heat. And bring to a boil. Once at a hard boil boil for ten minutes..
- When done, rinse under cold water. Place four large handfulls of ice in water. Let eggs chill in ice bath untill ice melts.
- Meanwhile, char two jalapenos over open flame untill skin blackens..
- Once blackened place peppers in a bag and seal for ten minutes.
- Once peppers steam, peel charred skin off. Remove seeds. Mince one pepper and julliene the other.
- Once ice has melted, peel eggs. Cut eggs in half and remove yolks.
- Plate eggs. Put minced pepper, yolks, sour cream, mustard, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Divide mixture evenly between eggs. Garnish with paprika. Place a julliened pepper on top..
I make deviled eggs almost every week and that's why I always keep boiled eggs in the fridge. Let's start with the basics – hard boiling eggs. To my surprise, not even I knew how to cook. Spoon out yolks into a small bowl and place whites on a serving platter. Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon, cheddar, mustard, and jalapeño and season with salt and pepper.Eggs