Poached Egg in Grilled Onion Bowl.
You can have Poached Egg in Grilled Onion Bowl using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poached Egg in Grilled Onion Bowl
- It’s 2 of big onions.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of Oil (as required).
Poached Egg in Grilled Onion Bowl instructions
- To start with peel the onion, cut the top and make a hole at the centre..
- Marinate the onion with salt and black pepper powder..
- Heat a grill pan. Add 2 tsp oil and spread all over. Place the onion on it and grill it both the sides for 2-3 minutes..
- Next beat the egg into the onion hole. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder. Add chopped tomato and green chilli. Cover it and cook for 10 minutes or until done over a low flame..
- Remove and transfer it to a plate. Thus ready is the delicious Poached Egg in Grilled Onion Bowl for being served..