Steak and eggs with pita. You can mix n' match anything on our menu to build whatever delicious creation you want!! Traditional steak and eggs get a Mediterranean makeover in this oh- so-easy entree. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
The Best Steak Pita Recipes on Yummly Hummus, Toasted Vegetable Pita, Indian Chicken Salad Pockets. Steak and eggs is a dish prepared with beefsteak and eggs as primary ingredients. You can cook Steak and eggs with pita using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and eggs with pita
- You need of Chicken boneless strips 200 gms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Onion 1 sliced.
- It’s of Bell peppers (green/yellow/red) 1 sliced.
- It’s of Spring onions half cup chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Eggs 2 double fried.
- It’s of Pita bread.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
It is most typically served as a breakfast or brunch food, but may be consumed at any mealtime. View the menu for Pita Pit on MenuPages and find your next meal. Spoon the egg mixture into the pita bread halves, and serve warm. Too much meat for one pita so I just used the Canadian bacon.
Steak and eggs with pita step by step
- Heat oil fry chicken by adding in salt, black pepper n paprika. Once done add in Worcestershire sauce n stir fry..
- Add in veggies (onions n bell peppers)..
- Dish out the chicken filling n top with spring onions..
- Serve with toasted pita bread n cut into quarters..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream..
- Enjoy with double fried eggs..
I scrambled the eggs the way I normally do (added a little garlic and onion powders) put that in the pita along with the Canadian bacon and some cheese. These quick and easy steak-filled pita sandwiches are stuffed with bright flavors including Greek seasoning, lemon juice, red onion, and feta cheese. This is a great recipe for a toasted breakfast pita slathered with yogurt, tomatoes and za'atar and topped with fried eggs. Thinly sliced steak, eggs, grilled onions, grilled green peppers, hash browns and cheddar cheese. Thinly sliced steak, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ancho chipotle sauce.Bread